Broadening Horseracing’s audience
A global industry of over £250 billion, does horseracing need modernising to appeal to a new bread of consumer as we enter a new era of the sport? An expert panel will address the opportunities and challenges for the future of the sport.
Wednesday 24th February 2021 at 11am
- Miles Evans: Formerly Head of Broadcast, Digital & Content at Ascot
- Jeremy Wray: CEO, Championship Horse Racing
- Steve Gibson: Head of IT and Business Improvement at British Horseracing Authority
Does football's commercial model need to change?
With fast paced changes in the media and rights holder landscape of football, is it's current commercial model fit for the future? The expert panel will discuss this divisive and fundamental question at the heart of game.
Wednesday 17th February 2021 at 11am
- Rick Parry: Chair of The English Football League Championship (EFL)
- Alex Philips: Head of Governance & Compliance at UEFA and Football Industries MBA Alumni