Chairman's Blog for January 2018 - the latest update on the Racing Foundation
Monday, 22 January 2018
The latest blog from Ian Barlow, Chairman of the Racing Foundation, focuses on progress being made in a number of important areas, including:
- finalising a new strategy for the next three years to 2020
- carrying out a thorough review of our investment strategy
- reviewing all our past giving
- recruiting new Trustees
- engaging intensively with industry colleagues on the industry’s strategies in the two key areas of first, people development and training and secondly, equine welfare.
- completing a major revamp of the website and
- organising an Industry Conference on 30th January at the Barbican in conjunction with Liverpool University: ‘An Informed future – enhancing industry performance through evidence-based decision-making’
To see the full blog and learn more about the activities mentioned above, please click here>
As mentioned in the blog, we have awarded £9.1m of grants since inception and a summary of these grants is available here>.